LETTERS OF INQUIRY (LOI)
If you have never applied to the Trust in the past, we recommend that you provide a letter of inquiry as your first contact with the Trust.
A letter of inquiry may be submitted prior to submitting a full proposal for funding and should be 1-2 pages.
You may use a letter of inquiry after you have reviewed our website to determine your eligibility for funding. The letter should include:
- The mission of your organization;
- A brief description of its history and current programming;
- An explanation of need for support;
- Include the project budget;
- The amount you are requesting and other funding sources under consideration or already secured;
You may complete this as a word document or PDF document and attach it to an e-mail addressed to: